This could possibly offend some of you (so don't watch if you are easily put out) but I don't think the commentators are mocking authentic faith - only the false, devilish, puny rantings of seriously deluded gospel-peddlers who long ago sold their ministry to the highest bidder. I do know that my faith is NOTHING like the silly juvenile unbiblical excesses I see in these videos. It reminds of what Moses might have seen when he came down off the mountain and saw the Hebrews dancing around that golden calf.
I have absolutely no problem exposing the abject ecstatic paganism that exists as worship in their ministries. They revel in things the Babylonians would be embarrassed to see. The two emotions I feel are anger towards these hucksters and charlatans and pity for their deceived audiences around the world!
Here you get to see such stalwarts of the faith as:
- Kenneth Hagin (the granddaddy of all this sort of nonsense) "blows over" an entire section of people with his "Holy Spirit-powered breath" and "gospel cackle."
- Kenneth Copeland (the heir to much of Hagin's heresy) rolling on the floor of a worship service laughing like a hyena
- Don Swaggart dancing through the congregation of a London church and another minister "inflicts the mother of all stomach cramps upon a couple of spirit-filled yuppies."
- Bob Tilton uses the Holy Spirit to read x-rays.
- Marilyn Hickey (scary) is a self-proclaimed "growth-tumor-wart woman" (Wasn't she in Superman 4?) and she remembers seeing an "eye growth" fall off into some woman's hand.