Apparently, you can buy an overpriced assortment of colorful jelly beans in something like a pill bottle and use them to spread the "true meaning of Easter."
The sticker on the bottle reads: "Thank you Lord for jelly beans. They remind me of . . . ."(I am assuming "You" or "Your" - I can't read all of it due to the curvature of the bottle).
The sticker goes on to say the different colors mean something, obviously profound:
- SPECKLED represents the effects of sin, separating me . . .
- RED is for the blood you shed - a sacrifice only you . . .
- WHITE represents the cleansing of my soul as you wash . . .
- BLUE is for water baptism, an outward expression . . .
- YELLOW represents heaven above, a long-awaited . . .
- GREEN if for the growth that I must do.
- As I study your Word to gain closeness to you . . .