I would love for those who read this blog to read both links above and sound off with their reactions and answer to these questions (just curious - that's all) :
- Is Caner's use of "hyper-Calvinism" correct?
- Is it acceptable to say "I'm not a Hyper-Calvinist (which means "Calvinist" to Caner). I'm not an Arminian. I'm a Baptist"? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- What do you think happens to babies when they die? Why do you believe that?
- Do you think God loves every single person who has ever lived and will live in the same way and to the same degree?
- What is your opinion on "altar calls" (not "invitations" but "altar calls")?